AAA TV (SUN) 08/05/2012 Arena Ciudad de Mexico
1) Fabi Apache, Fenix, Octagoncito, Pimpinela Escarlata b Dark Dragon, Mini Charly Manson, Sexy Star, Yuriko
Fabi pinned Yuriko.
AAA honored Antonio Pena (as they set up the cage for the next match.)
2) Joe Lider & Psicosis L Chessman & Juventud Guerrera and Extreme Tiger & Halloween and Jack Evans & Teddy Hart [relevos suicidas, cage] cage match, with the “final team” facing off in for hair (or mask.) Moved down to the second match. Halloween and Juvi were the first two out, followed by Tiger, Jack and Teddy. Vampiro interfered, causing Chessman to fall off the cage and thru a table. The final two left were Psicosis and Lider, who would meet in a later match.
Perro Aguayo was introduced as the newest member of AAA’s Hall of Fame. Mascara Ano 2000 Sr. (w/Argos) interrupted to challenge him to a hair vs hair match. Perro declined.
3) La Parka, Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown b Octagón, Semental, Texano, Toscano. Octagon tried fouling Parka, fouled Semental instead, and Parka got the pin. Consejo turned on Octagon. Parka thought about making the save and finally did. Octagon was surprised. Doesn’t seem like he’s a tecnico yet.
4) Psicosis b Joe Lider [hair] all the hardcore spots you’d expect. Tirantes got involved, and Lider went thru a table for the loss.
5) Electroshock & LA Park b Jeff Jarrett & Kurt Angle [seconds hair]
Park & Electro represent Joaquin. Jarrett and partner represent Dorian. Abyss got involved, but his interference may have backfired. Electroshock pinned Angle. Konnan protested, but Dorian relented and apologized to his family. Joaquin forgave him and wanted to wave the hair match stip. LA Park was angry and argued, and the TNA team took advantage to attack the tecnicos. Dorian revealed his apology was a ruse and had the rudos shave Joaquin, never losing his own hair.
6) El Mesías b el Hijo del Perro Aguayo [AAA HEAVY]
Mesias retained the title. Perro tried a martinete late in the match, but Garza broke it up and argued with Perro. Garza would end up hitting Perro with a chair (by mistake?) and Perro bled a large amount. Piero and the doctor considered stopping the match, but they kept going and Mesias won. Cibernetico mocked Perro after the loss, and Garza hit Perro. Perro Sr. came out to check on his son, while the rest of the Perros had words with Garza. Garza is out of Los Perros del Mal
7) Dr. Wagner Jr. b Máscara Año 2000 Jr. [mask]
Mascara Ano 2000 was with his son, and Hijo de Dr. Wagner Jr. & Silver King were Wagner’s seconds, but Silver King turned on his brother during this match and the ref slow counted Wagner at times. Despite all the interference (and with his wiping some of them out on a dive), Wagner hit Mascara with a bottle and pinned him for the win.
Mascara Ano 2000 Jr. was announced as Ángel Reyes, from Lagos de Moreno, Jalisco. Mascara Ano 2000 Jr. is not believed to be an actual member of the Reyes family, so that’s probably not his full real name.
Photo of Mascara Ano 2000 Jr. unmasked is below: