Sangre Azteca finally spoke about his rudo turn a couple of weeks ago and he said that while the fans loved him being a tecnico and he actually didn’t mind it, he felt he was missing the spark he used to have when he was a rudo so he felt it was time for a change. He said that he plans on reforming El Poder Mexica soon and hopes to get a unit setup before he leaves for his annual trip to France on 6/30.
Super Luchas announced on Sunday that they have added the legendary “Dr. Lucha” Steve Sims as a weekly contributor to the magazine where he will go over the events of the previous week in CMLL.
Trauma I suffered a knee injury last Friday in Tijuana and will be out at least for a month.
DTU vs. IWL 5/26 – Centro de Convenciones de Tlanepantla
1. Babel/Red Monster/Romeo beat Corcel Infernal/Quimico Jr./Sismo Negro
2. Arkanos/La Vaquerita/Mini Histeria defeated Impulso/Keira/Mini Charly Manson
3. Eterno/Hormiga/Pesadilla beat Centinela/Emo Extreme/Sepulturero
4. Caballeras contra Mascaras: Flamita defeated Tony Rivera who got his hair cut after trying to escape but Crazy Boy came out to bring him back. Other participants: Drastick Boy & Freelance
5. 3 Way Dance: Carta Brava Jr. (IWL) & Fantasma de la Opera beat Aero Boy & Paranoico and Dinamic Black & Carta Brava Jr. who was fouled by the other Carta Brava behind the ref’s back.
6. 3 Way Extreme Dance: Cerebro Negro defeated Violento Jack & Mad Man Pondo by countout as the other two destroyed themselves on the floor while Negro laid destroyed in the ring.
7. IWL Trios Titles: The Psycho Circus (Monster Clown/Murder Clown/Psycho Clown) beat Los Porros (Angel o Demonio/Leon Rojo/Ovett) to win the titles with some help from Familia de Tijuana who tried but failed to help the Porros.
8. Steel Cage Match where the loser gets shaved: Joe Lider defeated Super Mega when after he was stretchered out, he returned to escape the cage.
CMLL 5/27 – Arena Coliseo
1. El Bronco & Cholo beat Robin & Soberano
2. Camaleon/Leono/Molotov defeated Bobby Zavala/Disturbio/Inquisidor
3. Sangre Azteca beat Stuka Jr. and sent him to the hospital after injuring him with his modified crab hold.
4. Namajague/Vangelis/Virus defeated Fuego/Pegasso/Rey Cometa
5. Blue Panther/Brazo de Plata/Shocker beat La Triada del Terror (Averno/Ephesto/Mephisto)
6. Diamante Azul/La Mascara/Maximo defeated Felino/Negro Casas/Ultimo Guerrero with Diamante going over UG clean with a German Suplex hold forcing UG to rip his mask off afterwards and demanding a singles match next week.
CMLL 5/27 – Arena Coliseo de Guadalajara
1. Brillante & Indigo beat Azteca de Oro & Spark
2. Black Metal & Sky Kid defeated Demonio Maya & In Memoriam
3. Revancha Match: El Barbaro Cavernario/Evola/Sadico beat “El Monarca” Javier Cruz/Hijo del Javier Cruz/Leo with Evola going over Monarca who demanded and received a hair match afterwards.
4. Leon Blanco & Valiente defeated Exterminador & Malefico
5. Mr. Niebla beat Rush by DQ after faking a foule when he actually fouled Rush. The fans mocked Rush after the match.
CMLL 5/28 – Arena Puebla
1. Fuerza Chicana & Policeman beat Black Tiger & Blue Center
2. Mini Fantasy & Pequeno Halcon defeated Mercurio & Pequeno Warrior
3. Diamante Azul/Rush/La Sombra beat Damian el Terrible/Mr. Niebla/Yujiro Takahashi by DQ when Yujiro fouled Rush.
4. Mexican National Trios Titles: Los Reyes de la Atlantida (Atlantis/Delta/Guerrero Maya Jr.) defeated Mr. Aguila/Psicosis/Volador Jr. to retain their titles. Poor Mije (the former Cuije) was stretchered out after Volador threw him off the top rope.
5. Steel Cage Match where the loser unmasks: Puma King eliminated Arissma to take his mask revealing himself as José Luis Guevara Carrera, 42-years-old from Puebla. Order of Elimination: Milenium/Hombre Bala Jr./Pegasso/Espiritu Maligno/Escandalo/Lestat/Dragon Lee/Asturiano/Super Comando/Stigma/Puma King
CMLL 5/29 – Arena Mexico
1. Leono & Soberano beat El Bronco & Inquisidor
2. Astral/Electrico/Mini Fantasy defeated Demus 3:16/Pequeno Olimpico/Pierrothito
3. Diamante/Dragon Lee/Pegasso beat Niebla Roja/Sangre Azteca/Virus by DQ when Azteca fouled Diamante.
4. Ephesto/Kraneo/Olimpico defeated Delta/Guerrero Maya Jr./Hijo del Fantasma
5. Dragon Rojo/Yujiro Takahashi/Ultimo Guerrero beat Brazo de Plata/Marco Corleone/Rush with Yujiro beating Rush bloody here. Yujiro then demanded a shot at Rush’s CMLL Lt. Heavyweight Title afterwards which he immediately accepted.
Independent 5/23 – Universidad de la Valle de Cuernavaca
1. Tony Diaz & Huracan Negro beat Delirio & Zodiaco
2. Anubis & DJ defeated Colapso & Syka
3. La Calaquita & Octagoncito beat Los Mini Head Hunters I y II
4. Angel de Oro/Fuego/Zumba defeated Euforia/Nitro/Taurus
5. Hijo del Fantasma/Maximo/Rush beat Dragon Rojo/Mr. Niebla/Volador Jr.
Independent 5/26 – Arena Neza
1. Black Lancer/Hijo del Espanto/Taurus beat Genesis/Oro Jr./Templario
2. Black Thunder/Super Colt/Vampiro Metalico defeated Centurion/Terrenal/Turbo
3. Bazooka/Henry/Trauma II beat Gran Markus Jr./Los Rayos Tapatios I y II by DQ when Adam Cole & Samuray del Sol attacked Trauma II.
4. Comando Negro/Dr. Cerebro/Micke Segura defeated Guerrero Mixteco/Neza Kid/Skayde with Comando & Mixteco heading for a mask match.
5. Cibernetico/Extreme Tiger/Juventud Guerrera beat El Consejo (Hijo del Texano/Mascara Ano Dos Mil Jr./Toscano)
IWRG 5/27 – Arena Naucalpan
1. Crosby beat Matrix Jr.
2. Charly Madrid & Freelance defeated Aleman & Imposible
3. Chicano/Dinamic Black/Multifacetico beat Carta Brava Jr./Pacto Negro/Violencia Jr.
4. Bestia 666/Shadow Phoenix/Super Nova defeated Freeyser/Tony Rivera/Veneno
5. IWRG Intercontinental Trios Titles: La Familia de Tijuana (Damian 666/Head Hunter I/X-Fly) beat La Familia Dinamita (Cien Caras Jr./Hijo del Mascara Ano Dos Mil/Mascara Ano Dos Mil Jr.) to win the titles.
Valerie Office 5/27 – Rodeo el Jefe de Cuautitlan
1. 3 Way Dance: Drako beat Chaupuline Negro & Stukita
2. Gran Cuchillo defeated Cyborg
3. Destello Negro/Halcon Dos Mil/Heavy Boy beat Los Bastardos (Cerebro Maligno/Herejia/Rey Krimen) when Heavy fouled and pinned Herejia.
4. 4 Way Dance por la Copa el Jefe: Argos & Sugi San defeated Letal & Peligro/Kaiser & Latin Star/Mr. Black & Ztizan
5. Super Crazy & La Sadica beat Tinieblas Jr. & Joko Winterscheidt
6. 3 Way Dance: Chessman defeated Daga & Heddi Karaoui