With the WWE and YouTube partnership coming into effect this Wednesday, the company announced at last night’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view that 9 shows, including the very popular, Z! True Long Island Story will be moving to the company’s official YouTube channel. The full list of shows is below.
- Zack Ryder’s Z! True Long Island Story, which will see Zack Ryder’s new show moving from Zack’s official YouTube account to the WWE’s channel.
- WWE Inbox which will showcase various WWE talent responding to e-mails, tweets and more from the WWE Universe.
- Are You Serious?
- WWE Presents, which will showcase classic footage of various current and former WWE superstars.
- WWE Outside The Ring, which will showcase what the WWE Superstars and Divas get up to outside performing inside the ring.
- WWE Superstar Toyz, which will feature various WWE Superstars and Divas showcasing their car collection, various collectibles, houses and more.
- WWE Backstage Fallout
- Santino’s Foreign Exchange
- WWE Download