- The current plans for The Undertaker’s return is scheduled to be the WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view event, building straight towards plans for the WWE WrestleMania 29 event. There is an expectation amongst many that The Undertaker will show up on WWE RAW 1000, however with no advertisements or anything written in for him as of now, those expectations may be short-lived.
- As mentioned previously on the website, Zack Ryder won a Great American Bash Battle Royal on last night’s edition of WWE SmackDown to become the Interim General Manager of next week’s show. Ryder posted the following on his Twitter account, “I just won the battle royal on SmackDown! I’m gonna be the General Manager next week! I’m serious bro! #WWWYKI The Broski is back! There is no stopping the Ryder Revolution! Tonight I got my revenge on Eve & Kane…yes…this is a legit tweet. #WWWYKI”. There is speculation that Ryder will include himself in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match alongside Christian, Tyson Kidd, Santino Marella, Tensai, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler and Damien Sandow on next week’s show.
- Despite the lawsuit from TNA Wrestling against the WWE for alleged contract tampering, there are many within the company hoping that something can be done in regards to Ric Flair that will allow him to be named the permanent WWE RAW General Manager on the 1,000th episode on July 23rd.
- Bray Wyatt (the former Husky Harris) confirmed his injury at a recent Florida Championship Wrestling event and noted that it will not stop him and that he’s not missing a second of being part of the new NXT. “What does a torn pecroral muscle mean to me? I wiil not waste my time with injuries of the flesh…When my brain continues captivate the attention of the masses. #theAshesOurNewHome. As for NXT, I wont be missing a second”
- Despite his recent return to WWE television, people within Mexico’s CMLL and AAA promotions believe that Sin Cara will be released from the company before the end of the year which will start a huge battle between both companies to sign him.
- There are apparently big things planned for Tyson Kidd based off his victory on RAW and qualifying for the WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view, however many believe that this is only being done to make Kidd seem a contender to potentially win the Money in the Bank ladder match.
- Following last night’s edition of WWE SmackDown, it appears as if Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks will be heading into a storyline with Ryback based off comments made from their respective Twitter accounts.
Curt Hawkins: “Well that meathead @Ryback22 clearly cheated tonight… Good news is I have an in with the SmackDown GM next week, we go way back.”
Tyler Reks: “Think @TheCurtHawkins would be mad if he knew the coin we tossed for the match was rigged? No worries, we’re not done with @Ryback22 yet.”
- Former WWE superstar Goldust (Dustin Rhodes) has been announced to compete on the July 14th NWA Ring Warriors event in Hollywood, Florida. Rhodes posted the following video calling out his opponent Vordell Walker.