WWE sent out the following:
WWE SuperCard Season 4 details revealed
2K revealed several details about what to expect in WWE SuperCard Season 4 on the popular WWE mobile game’s official blog, including additional information about new modes and cards.
From the debut of Player-versus-Player (PvP) leagues to a revamped King of the Ring mode, WWE SuperCard Season 4 will have a lot of new features for WWE fans to try on iOS and Android. Here is what you need to know about what 2K revealed regarding the highly-anticipated update.
Unified PvP Leagues
– Players can compete in one of three weekly leagues to be called War (formerly Ranked mode), Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber.
– Each league will consist of up to 30 players competing in four different tiers on a weekly basis. Players who prevail in battle can earn promotion to a higher tier, whereas those who fall in defeat can find themselves relegated to a lower tier.
– For every PvP League win, a player earns Competitive Points (CP), which can be used to obtain new cards, packs and card backs.
– An all-new Momentum system will give players the chance to collect up to five boosts that will temporarily increase their Superstar card stats for upcoming PvP Leagues.
– An all-new PvP League mode using only female Superstar cards in a six-sided showdown that continues until one player’s deck is eliminated.
New Card Tiers
– WWE SuperCard Season 4 will introduce three new tiers that add over 250 Superstar cards.
– The new tiers will be called Beast, Monster and Titan.
– Players can also show off their cards and navigate them more easily through a revamped Card Catalogue.
King of the Ring Mode
– King of the Ring tournaments are now one-day competitions with a player pool of up to 32 competitors.
– Players start in four groups of eight and compete in a best-of-five competition.
– Winners advance to a second qualifying round, then a final bracket which will crown a new King of the Ring champion.
– The tier of a player’s card deck determines their King of the Ring competition and what rewards they are eligible for along the way.
WWE SuperCard, which is developed by Cat Daddy Games in conjunction with Visual Concepts, is available now to download free of charge on the App Store for iOS devices, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android devices.